Tuesday, November 20, 2018

MISSION

HEBREW

My mission is to out teach other Hebrew language learning websites and to catalogue the language in such a way that it is learnable in 3 months. I have learned quite a bit in my Hebraic journey and have met many wonderful people. I hope to contribute in making Hebrew a global lingua franca. After experiencing the utility of the language for myself I see that this is possible. The language is much more suitable internationally imo than Esperanto. Many advancements have been made in the field of Hebraic education just in the last 10 years. But it's still not good enough. The biggest hindrance to Hebraic education is the LGBT movement and their bullshit. As the Torah says these dogs prey on the poor.
If you are part of this movement please get the fuck off my blog. That being said our Hebraic groups on Facebook are packed with people from 3rd world countries that make less than $52 a month. Nothing is more important than Hebraic education. Cut to the chase...we need 4G cellphones. Give the 3rd world a fighting chance for Hebraic education. 💪 Hebrew is more efficient and learnable than English. It is a language for the poor and not just the elite though being a privileged language. If you have an old 4G mail it to me. Don't throw it away! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment